Tuesday, April 20, 2010

First Play Date with Little Nash!

Isabelle and I had our first official play date
when I babysat my coworkers son, Nash who is only a couple of weeks older than Isabelle.

She absolutely loved the extra attention from little Nash, besides the one moment shortly after this picture when Nash accidently stole her rings out of her hands. She was EXTRA mad about that! Poor Nash, he was just flailing his rings around and got his hand stuck in her rings while she flailed hers around, and thus got the rath of Isabelle!





It was definately an experience for me and made me VERY SURE that I never want to have twins!
They were both really fun and cute though to watch! We love her little friend Nash.

January 2010 (4 Months Old)


5 comments:

  1. Hey Heidi! I didn't know you had a blog, but I"m glad you do! It is fun to see you and your family. Glad you posted about it on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I found your blog :) that's so cool! So I had a coworker who had a son named Nash awhile ago, Luisa Nichols; wouldn't that be crazy if it was the same person that we both know? hope you're having a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hip Hip Hooray! You know I LOVE it. Isabelle is really growing into a fine young lady! I can't wait to see her. I love all the cute clothes she dons. Are her eyes going to be blue?
    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AND I can now post a comment. Sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, thanks for all the comments. Steph, Nash's parents are Callie and Kevin Linsley. Ariel, the pediatrician said her eyes would stay blue now, which is the most beautiful thing ever! We love kids with blue eyes -- Noah & Isabelle!

    ReplyDelete